A wonderful experience

DebbiP's review of Legoland, Windsor

“A wonderful experience”

Written on: 07/08/2011 by DebbiP (1 review written)

We booked a hotel and 2 day legoland package. The hotel Berystede in Ascot was absolutely fantastic, though we paid for a more expensive hotel, and service was second to none. Legoland was very busy, I had pre-booked Qbots because even though it was £15 per person, no-one likes queing, and it was well worth the money. The staff were all very helpful and happy, the park is spotless, and I was told it was a rip off, not really, though we did take a picnic. You are paying for the experience, the only ride we would not recommend is Atlantis, mis-sold, and I have seen more in the sea life centre. There was not enough shade though as it was a very hot day. The mini village was fabulous, my husband, son and father in law took advantage of our one day free and went back the following day, leaving myself and mum in law to enjoy the beautiful spa and hotel.

• August 2011

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages