Rip off

Isobelle12's review of Drayton Manor Theme Park and Zoo

“Rip off”

Written on: 28/06/2012 by Isobelle12 (1 review written)

Took my 4 year old for day out as out of school hols so quiet which was about the only, good thing I can think of if had been busy would have just gone home . Overpriced I think if I had payed £5 for 2 adults and child free would still not have been worth the money .The place is run down and tacky dreadful and having read some of the positive reviews I do wonder it they actual went to the same place as we did. The only thing we brought in the park was a coffee which tasted like dishwater this put us off trying the food which looked as grim as the park. I would never return and strongly recommend that you don't it is complete waste of money,I cannot believe the owners have gone and spent money on building hotel when they should have spent money on the park as needs complete overall in fact writing this I got quite angry that I did not ask for my money back .

• 28/6/2012

Date of visit (month/year)

• Adult