Thank you RockyMountainHolidays.com

• Location

Guest's review of rocky-peak Holidays Ltd - www.rocky-peak.com

“Thank you RockyMountainHolidays.com”

Written on: 24/01/2014

What a pleasure it was to deal with RockyMountainHolidays. I came across the tour company when searching for a good deal for the Rocky Mountaineer train trip my husband and I wanted to take. And finding RockyMountainHolidays was certainly a good deal. Not only did they come up with a very competitive price for the train trip and then the cruise we decided to add, but also the company's representative dealt with everything very promptly and efficiently. No sooner would I send an email seeking information, than I would receive a reply, it was great. Further, he managed to obtain upgrades for us on both the Holland America Alaskan Inside Passage cruise and the Rocky Mountaineer train trip. These added considerably to our comfort and enjoyment of both parts of our tour.

The staff member's friendly and helpful manner in dealing with everything certainly lessened the stress for us and resulted in our thoroughly enjoying our Canadian/Alaskan experience. We highly recommend not only the wonderful experience, but also the staff and RockyMountainHolidays – thank you so very much.

• Rocky Mountain Holidays