ThinkGalapagos, Changes is Latitude, Changes it Attitude ...

• Location

SBrodsky's review of Think Galapagos - www.thinkgalapagos.com

“ThinkGalapagos, Changes is Latitude, Changes it...”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by SBrodsky (1 review written)

We discovered ThinkGalapagos as a referral from another South American agent we had previously used for a previous vacation. We always look for the EXPERTS; not some cookie-cutter agent that offers a fully-formed trip with the choices “they have decided” are “best” for us. My husband and I – along with close friends - have always DREAMED of traveling to the Galapagos. Collectively, we cannot tell you how much this was truly a Dream Come True! We owe that largely to ThinkGalapagos, and their tireless effort in making this vacation absolutely, bar-none, the VERY BEST vacation we have ever taken! One word describes the Galapagos – AWESOME!!! We had in our minds EXACTLY what we wanted to do, and ThinkGalapagos made it ALL happen. Are we FUSSY when it comes to our vacations? HECK YEAH!!! We have “limited” vacation time, so we have to plan in advance as best we can. Although there is quite the time difference, we communicated very easily through email on a daily basis, and the process was quite seamless. The attention to detail in aligning our requests (and we had MANY!!!) -- and making it all come together –- was timely, informative, professional, gracious, and THANK GOD, HUMOROUS! Our agent was – ON THE BALL – she even knew BEFORE I KNEW that our flights had changed, and alerted us! My only regret is that the agent at ThinkGalapagos only specializes in South American adventures. I wish I could CLONE the ThinkGalapagos agent to assist us with more of our future vacations! The ThinkGalapagos agents are the EXPERTS on the Galapagos, Ecuador AND Peru. They have been there, done that, and you will be in the very BEST HANDS in having them help you plan your Dream Come True Vacation to the Galapagos Islands … Zero Latitude … Paradise … Bon Voyage!

• Boat