windsor, bath, lalock, stonennge - great guide

• Location

tommyvalles's review of Premium Tours - www.premiumtours.co.uk

“windsor, bath, lalock, stonennge - great guide ”

Written on: 14/07/2016 by tommyvalles (1 review written)

Took above tour on 06/30/2016, Thursday. Very nice and interesting places and our guide made the day tour a lot more interesting and informative. He provided a lot of information during the tour itself, and more importantly while on the bus. Usually take naps during the ride in between locations, but this time I (and family) tuned into all the info he provided not only on the places we were visiting but England and the UK as well. Really enjoyed the day. One thing I'll remember... and this might sound trivial, but this is "customer service" at a premium. We had lunch at a pub in Lalock - needed a glass of ice so approached the counter but the owner and waitress was so busy serving the tour group. He approached me and asked what I wanted, told him and went back to my table thinking I'd never be served. In a couple of minutes, he comes running back into the dining area with my glass of ice. Like I said, this is customer service at its best. Left a good tip on the basket on the bus after the tour which I regretted after... should have personally handed it to him and thanked him for the great day.

• Bus

Tour Operator

• Location

Mirjanaj's Response to tommyvalles's Review

Written on: 08/09/2016

Hello, I am sure you are talking about the tour guide. We went to the same tour on Sep. 1,2016 and he was GREAT! We is so nice, knowledgeable, and funny. We really enjoy our trip. To bad that they couldn't drop us off at the same point where they picked us up.