Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour! highly recommended

From 1 review

KaliyahHumphries399's review of Marvelous Morocco Tours - www.marvelous-moroccotours.com

“Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour! highly recommended”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by KaliyahHumphries399 (1 review written)

My friend and I have traveled quite a lot and generally do not take tours, we just do everything on our own or travel using public transportation. as our first time to Morocco. We decided to make an exception this time after my brother and his wife used Marvelous Morocco Tours Company on their trip to Morocco and simply raved about what a great experience they had.

So, we booked a 3 day's 2 nights start from Marrakech and end in Fes, Of course the hallmark of this trip was all about the camel trek and desert, but there was so much more than that. What I didn't realize was how much I loved touring the High Atlas Mountains and the Valleys along the way.
The Camel ride itself was a bit more then 1 hour, and the views from the camels were really magnificent. We made to the camp before the sunset, so we could climb the dunes to see the sunset.
In the evening guys prepared mint tea and a very tasty tajine.
After the meal we had a trumming lessons near the fire, which was very nice.
The value for money was excellent considering some of the prices other companies were charging and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience.

• Customer service