Luxury beach holiday in Goa

• Location

Gordon458's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Luxury beach holiday in Goa”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by Gordon458 (1 review written)

I wanted t post this review in lieu of the great services Falcon and Sachz offered us in our summer vacation. We traveled in many places over the world and this year we decided to try something new and experience the life in the Asian areas of the Globe. We have reviewed several offers but we liked the one from Falcon and Sachz. Their staff was polite with a great English and they explained to us in details all the tour levels and answered to all our questions with patience. So we decided to go with their offer. They took care of everything including the flight tickets and we loved that we were flying with Fly Emirates. Also the driver who transferred us from the airport was very nice and the car was very comfortable with the air conditioner always-on. We really enjoyed our stay in the Bogmallo Beach Resort hotel. Everything was clean, staff was respectful and we enjoyed the food also. They have very tasty dishes and my impression was that they are making it locally from natural ingredients. Th beach on the Arabian Sea in south of Goa is just magnificent. I loved the golden sand with the turquoise sea water. We just wanted a vacation for resting so we did not choose one with touring package. We did not regret as we had some great times exploring the local areas our self. I recommend you to spend at least one week on this beach and surely you will feel reinvigorated upon return.

• Other