Fantastic vacation in Kerala

• Location

Miat467's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Fantastic vacation in Kerala”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by Miat467 (1 review written)

We had the best vacation ever in Kerala with the help of Falcon and Sachz. I just cannot stop thinking of the golden sand beach which was making us feel like we are in paradise. We had great 9 days there with rain-forests and beautiful mountains all in one place. I loved the driver who picked us up from the airport and transferred us to the hotel. He was polite and funny, plus the air conditioner was working all the time and we had all the comfort we could wanted. I will never forget the big tigers we have seen during our safari and the ancient culture spots which were unique. We stayed in Kochin on the Cherai Beach. It had some excellent beautiful backwaters with wonderful coconut trees. We had the opportunity to taste a coconut directly from the tree with the help of a very nice local person. All locals were very polite, the food was very tasty, organic as was prepared right there by some recipes well kept over the years. We have seen the waterfalls and the endless tea plantations - a big nice green view. I will surely look for the next great vacation offer from Falcon and Sachz. They helped us with everything including booking flights. We just had to be on the airport all packed.

• Location