Summer vacation in GOA

• Location

Chuk235689's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Summer vacation in GOA”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by Chuk235689 (1 review written)

I had the best summer vacation after I trusted Falcon and Sachz and booked one to Goa. I was impressed by the professionalism of their staff and the fact that they booked us everything including the flights tickets. Then the driver who picked us from the airport was polite and told us a few jokes and we felt great. The tour was given to us by a very friendly guide who was speaking a perfect English. We had the opportunity to visit the churches from the area and also get to know a little of local history. I believe that Goa has some of the finest white sand beaches with the unique warm calm blue water of the Arabian Sea. Not to mention that you should definitely see the sunset on this coast. It was very interesting to see the temples and get to know the local religion. These temples are very old and it felt like we were travelling back in time to this new place. We had such a wonderful time during the full moon festivals. The are was so calm and peaceful during the day and then the party started with the night. The food was always great especially because it was made by local people and was all natural. Accommodation was great as we felt like we own the world. This vacation will surely remain in our memories for a long time.

• Other