Heaven in Kerala

• Location

Rodolfo337's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Heaven in Kerala”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Rodolfo337 (1 review written)

I just wanted to thank you Falcon and Sachz for the magnificent vacation we had in Kerala. Your staff was friendly and spoke an advanced perfect English. We loved your guy who picked us from the airport - he was so funny. Also the guide offered us lots of details and I learned a little bit of history over there. I really liked that we did not have to do anything as you booked our flights too. Once we were in Kerala we felt like it was heaven. The calm blue water of Arabian Sea was unique, fine golden sand beach and the silent green large forest nearby. The backwaters and lagoons were breathtaking. I was happy to see the wildlife over there with the wonderful tigers I noticed only in the movies. The food was all natural made by the local friendly people but was very tasty plus that they offered lots of recipes. The Periyaar Lake was amazing especially during the sunset - it is such a wonderful place where mountains meets the sea making a fresh unique air. The hotel accommodation was perfect and all staff were nice with us. Please let me know when you will have great vacation offers as we would definitely like to book wit you guys again. Thank you for the great vacation.