Magnificent vacation in Kerala

• Location

Denised250's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Magnificent vacation in Kerala”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by Denised250 (1 review written)

We wanted to visit India for the first time but also me and my friends wanted a great vacation somewhere on the beach. We noticed special offers for Kerala at Falcon and Sachz agency so we wanted to find out more. The guys spoke a great English and they were very friendly. We were very happy to feel the warn blue waters of Arabian Sea, the golden sand beach and the fresh green forest which appeared as a never-ending one. Then we noticed other great nature spots like the backwaters and lagoons. I was personally very happy to check the wildlife in Kerala, especially the tigers. Food was incredibly tasty and good and we noticed that was organic from the very friendly local people. The sunsets were also very unique with the sea and the mountains in the same place creating a very fresh air.We felt great and we had no issues as the guide and even the car driver who picked us up from the airport were speaking a wonderful English. My next India vacation will be book through the same agency. We did not have to do anything - they did all including flight booking.

• Location