Luxury 5 stars tour to Delhi

• Location

wrHolden377's review of Falcon and Sachz Ltd

“Luxury 5 stars tour to Delhi”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by wrHolden377 (1 review written)

I just wanted to write this review just to let others know what great services this company offers for tourists. Starting with the car driver, guide and hotel staff, managers - they are all speaking a perfect English and we had no issues with the communication. They were very kind and offered us all information ad details right away. Booking a luxury 5 star tour to Delhi I thought that at some point we may get bored but it was not like that. The tour they have it`s just what we needed. We stayed to hotel-fort named Mandawa where we felt like king and queen as we were treated like royalty. We were entertained the entire time and there were always things to do. I personally loved the elephant rides and visits to ancient bazaars. We also had camel rides and got tickets for several cultural shows. What I liked the most is that everything was booked by the agency with flight ticket and we did not have to stress with the details. We just packed our things and that was all. I would definitely recommend these guys for future vacations in India.

• Other