It could be better

• Location

Guest's review of Discount London Tours - www.discount-london-tours.com

“It could be better”

Written on: 11/05/2012

First of all, I believe that it is not a good idea that the buses do not have bathrooms. Sometimes a trip can last for up to 3 hours as was our case, and it is way too much time to go without at least making stops if there are no bathrooms. There was a person in the group with whom I went who desperately need to go to the bathroom, while reaching Bath, and when we asked our tour guide lady to please stop, she did nothing about it and told us to wait. It was an emergency and I don´t believe this should be tolerated. If the buses don´t have bathrooms, then something should be done about it in case of an emergency.
That made us very angry.

• Bus

Type of Tour

• Location

By Eurotraveller4

Written on: 14/05/2012

Thank-you for the feedback.

I'm sorry that your experience was not a good one.

Our tour coaches do NOT have toilets on-board (and to the best of my knowledge, neither do any of the other major London Tour Operators), but we make frequent stops and it's rare that we ever drive more than 3 hours without a stop.

On the tours I've been on, the Guides are constantly reminding passengers to use the toilet before boarding the coach ... but they are also authorised to make emergency stops if necessary.

I don't know why the Guide would/could not stop this time, but if you would like to contact Evan Evans Tours directly and provide details of the tour, travel date etc, I'm sure they can investigate.

Regards, David