Awesome Heaven Himachal....

• Location

Bishu's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Awesome Heaven Himachal....”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by Bishu (1 review written)

Iam Bishu bhattacharjee. I enjoyed lot .I thanks to Antriksh Dogra & COI thank you very much for arranging a beautiful trip to Heaven Himachal. Me and my Family enjoyed 8NIghts/9Days in Himachal. Himachal is really heaven on earth.

I also want to thank Hotel Landmark , ManaliHeights ,GK conifer & snow velly resort for best hospitality.

Taxi driver Hemraj was also knowledgeable and also friendly.

Thanks again lot to organise such a memorable tour.

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to Bishu's Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and thank you for sparing the time to post this wonderful review.We Thank you for choosing our Travel services during your trip to Himachal Pradesh. Your positive feedback means a lot to the entire team of Colors of India.

The team of Colors of India are humbled by your praise and look forward to the privilege of seeing you return soon in the near future.

Your great words of appreciation to Mr. Antriksh Dogra our Sales Executive and Our Driver Mr. Hemraj shall be surely Conveyed.

Best regards,