Great planning, excellent value for money

• Location

Guest's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Great planning, excellent value for money”

Written on: 05/07/2014

I am happy the way the entire team helped me shape up the planning for my tour. Been flexible to accommodate my last minute changes & eager to help always. I am happy the way the tour was organized where I had a small kid & a senior citizen with me. Chauffer was well groomed & respectful who helped me with lots of options for everything I was looking for.

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay at Himachal and travelling through Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd

We are immensely delighted to read that every element of the stay was able to contribute in creating a memorable holiday experience for you. We thank you for your comments on part of driver and shall convey your compliments to the Concern as well.

The team of Colors of India are humbled by your praise and look forward to the privilege of seeing you return soon in the near future.

Best regards,