Perfect Short Holiday

• Location

manojjthakur's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Perfect Short Holiday ”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by manojjthakur (1 review written)

I and my wife completely enjoyed our recent tour to Manali. From Delhi to Manali we had a journey by Volvo bus that was comfortable enough with push back seats. On reaching Manali we were picked by our driver at correct time at Manali bus stop. Our Hotel was nice and decent enough that was a Home away from Home. I was on my Honeymoon tour and the Hotel had done decant arrangement to make our Honeymoon tour Memorable. The Sales person what had committed to me was also fulfilled. Thank you dear team of Colors of India for making my tour perfect.

Keep the same good works going on …

Manoj & kritika

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to manojjthakur's Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay at Manali and travelling through Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd

We are immensely delighted to read that every element of the stay was able to contribute in creating a memorable holiday experience for you. We thank you for your comments on part of Hotel, driver and sales Executive and shall convey your compliments to the Concern as well.

The team of Colors of India are humbled by your praise and look forward to the privilege of seeing you return soon in the near future.

Best regards,