What was promised was delivered...

• Location

tiwarianeesh's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“What was promised was delivered...”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by tiwarianeesh (1 review written)

I had contacted the salesperson from colors of India for my trip to Shimla, Kufri and Manali. The guy was very prompt in providing the details of the trip along with the cost.
My prior experience with other tour companies when i visited Kashmir was very bad as they had not delivered what they had promised and charged much more.
This was not the case with this company. I was very happy to see the kind of hotels provided were as promised and we actually very comfortable and to the satisfaction of my family.
The only concern (not exactly a concern) was the neatness of the seat covers of the Innova which was provided for my transportation. Thought the vehicle did not give us any trouble during our 8 day trip it would be really good and give the customers a pleasant experience if the seat covers of the vehicle are washed and kept neat and clean.
Apart from this my trip was a very memorable trip for my family and we will surely use the services of Colors of India again for planning our future trips.

• Other

Tour Operator

• Location

Tiwarianeesh's Response to tiwarianeesh's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Missed to mention the name of Vishal Guleria (salesrep of Colors of India) who helped me plan and have a safe and memorable trip of a lifetime.

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to tiwarianeesh's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you were satisfied by our Services.

We also thank you for appreciating the efforts of Mr. Vishal . We may convey your Message to him respectively. Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with your near and dear ones. You may surely contact us if you plan your future tours to Leh Ladakh, Kashmir as well as Kerala.

Best regards,