Heavens of Himachal 2014

• Location

31Nunez's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Heavens of Himachal 2014”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by 31Nunez (1 review written)

It was 8N / 9D tour covering Dalhousie , Dharamsala ,Kulu - Manali and shimla. Good hotels , nice food , nice touring spots and good driver .I thank to Colors team for giving me the lifetime Experience to the above Himachal Tour , I had started my journey from Chandigarh. From the very start I was glad as the Driver provided to us was on Time. Mr. Ramesh was co-operatove , gentle man who took good care of my family. All the destinations were properly shown to us without any hurry and knowledge of tourist place was excellent. On behalf of us please spl. Thanks to Mr. Ramesh for memorable Himachal journey.

The Hotels were also decent with proper food quality along with maintained Hygienic conditions. But in Shimla, Hotel Shingar was situated in nice location but deluxe room not sufficient for 3 members; they were not paying attention on us from arrival. Room service of the 3 Star hotel not up to the mark just like 1 Star hotel room service

Thank you dear team of Colors of India. I would like to travel other destinations also with you. Do share your packages for various places with me.

• Other

Type of Tour

• 8 night/ 9days

Lenght of Tour

• Colours of India tours PVT. Ltd.

Tour Operator

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you and your Family could enjoy every element of your stay at Himachal. We are also glad that you were satisfied with the Hotel, its food quality as well as the tour planned for you.

Your kind words for the driver Mr. Ramesh shall surely be conveyed to Him as well.

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services. We will surely work upon your suggestion and convey the same to The concerned Hotel.

Once again we thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,