A simple but memorable tour given by Colors of India Tours.

• Location

agarwal.arun's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“A simple but memorable tour given by Colors of India...”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by agarwal.arun (1 review written)

I thank Colors team for giving me the lifetime Experience to Shimla and Manali. I had recently visited with my Family for a Short period of 5 Nights covering Shimla and Manali. I had started my journey from Chandigarh. From the very start I was glad as the Driver provided to us was on Time as I had two small children along with me. He was a nice gentle man who took good care of my family.
All the destinations were properly shown to us without any hurry.

The Hotels were also decent with proper food quality along with maintained Hygienic conditions. Shimla and Manali have marvelous beauty that is words beyond Explanation.

Thank you dear team of Colors of India. I would like to travel other destinations also with you. Do share your packages for various places with me.

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to agarwal.arun's Review

Written on: 17/05/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you and your wife could enjoy every element of your stay at Himachal.

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with your Near and dear ones.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,