Enjoyed my tour ......

• Location

vimalshinde's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Enjoyed my tour ......”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by vimalshinde (1 review written)

Thank you Colors team for arranging ultimate tour to Kashmir. All the Hotels were up to my mark. Cleanliness, Hygiene all were taken good care by Hotel staff.

Food preparation was buffet kind and was good enough.The Houseboat Experience was most amazing. My wife had always craved to stay at the Houseboat and her small wish was completely fulfilled.

Nice wood work with Good Kashmiri carpet laid in the rooms added charm to my stay.

Thnks...Colors team

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to vimalshinde's Review

Written on: 12/04/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you and your wife could enjoy every element of your stay at Kashmir.

It is indeed our pleasure to have achieved success in creating a pleasant experience to you upon your recent visit to Kashmir.

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services.

Once again we thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,