Best Experience ever with Colors team

• Location

velmurgan115's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Best Experience ever with Colors team”

Written on: 05/04/2014 by velmurgan115 (1 review written)

thank you colors of india for providing me best Honeymoon tour to Manali. I had stayed in Manali for 3 Nights and really i enjoyed a lot. The Services offered to Me by Colors of India was remarkable.

The Driver was a simple man but had such good knowledge of all the places at Manali. The Hotel Was also good with good spacious rooms.

I feel lucky to choose colors of India to make my Honeymoon tour plan.

Good work team....

have a wonderful future ahead

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to velmurgan115's Review

Written on: 12/04/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you could enjoy every element of your stay and are indeed indebted to you for such warm praise.

It is indeed our pleasure to have achieved success in creating a pleasant experience to you upon your recent visit to Himachal.

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Hotel, Driver and customer care.

Once again we thank you for your appreciation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,