Good Experience with Colors of India Tours

• Location

colorsofindiatours.com's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Good Experience with Colors of India Tours ”

Written on: 05/04/2014 by colorsofindiatours.com (1 review written)

I panned my trip to Kashmir just 1 week before my arrival date and by chance I found Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd. , these people provided me the best tour plan in such a short notice with very good Hotels and the house boat provided to me was on Dal lake.

I do not have words to express my happiness everything the food, driver sightseeing hotels everything was up to the Mark. At last I just want to say that I’m very happy with the quality services.

Always do the same good work ….

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to colorsofindiatours.com's Review

Written on: 12/04/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

We thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you and your Friends could enjoy every element of your stay at Kashmir.

It is indeed our pleasure to have achieved success in creating a pleasant Holiday experience to you upon your recent visit to Kashmir

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services.

Once again we thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,