Nice time in Rishikesh Thanks a lot to Colors team.

• Location

saurabhjain843's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Nice time in Rishikesh Thanks a lot to Colors team.”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by saurabhjain843 (1 review written)

I really appreciate the services given to me and my friends during my visit to Rishikesh. What fascinated me was river rafting which will be considered lifetime experience for me …as well my friends. The main reason why we planned to Visit Rishikesh was to enjoy adventure activity like camping and river rafting. What arrangements you guys had arranged was awesome. Good job keep the same work…
Another best experience was watching the Aarti at Parmarth Niketan.It is the best Ganga Aarti. It was an ultimate Experience. We could feel very nice holy atmosphere at Rishikesh.
Will like to come again and again….to Rishikesh

Heartiest thanks to Colors of India Team.

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to saurabhjain843's Review

Written on: 05/04/2014

Dear Customer

Greetings from Colors of India Tours Pvt Ltd.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for the Services provided to you. We were glad to know that you and your Friends could enjoy every element of your stay at Rishikesh.

It is indeed our pleasure to have achieved success in creating a pleasant experience to you upon your recent visit to Rishikesh

Customer’s feedback motivates us to keep going and work harder towards our goal. Thank you for good comments about our tour Services with respect to Services.

Once again we thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope your journey home was comfortable and the entire team of Colors of India tours look forward to welcoming you back …..

Best regards,