Perfection is Colors of India

• Location

zarinekhan's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Perfection is Colors of India”

Written on: 04/01/2014 by zarinekhan (1 review written)

I just wanted to share my trip experience with Colors. Firstly a BIG Thank You to colors team for making our trip successful and fun. The car, the hotel everything was simply perfect. The hotels were exactly the way what I had seen on net. Normally we see something very nice on net but on reaching the reality of hotels is something far away from what was shown.

Jitender you and your team were extremely helpful throughout the trip. It was a highly convenient vacation for us.

I would rather say that Colors Of India Pvt Ltd is a trusted name and highly recommendable one. Thank You Colors Once Again.

Colorsofindiatours.com's Response to zarinekhan's Review

Written on: 04/01/2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking out the time to share your feedback. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon for your next trips.

Best Regards
Management Team Colors of India Tours. Pvt.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib