GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COLORS OF INDIA TOURS PVT LTD - SHIMLA

• Location

Guest's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COLORS OF INDIA TOURS PVT LTD -...”

Written on: 18/09/2013

Last Month I & my wife had a Honeymoon Tour for Taj Mahal & Jaipur. The Tour arranged by Colors of India was perfectly up To the Mark- Hotel location, Food Quality, room cleanliness everything was good. I was assisted by Ms. Monika and she was very polite in talking.
Colors of India have truly understood my requirement and have provided me the best tour plan till my life. I have booked - 4 nights/ 5 days tour plan in which I have visited Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. According to the itinerary they have given Akshar Dham Temple in the evening and the temple looks beautiful and the fountain show is truly value for money. As I do not have any idea about this temple and I was not so interested in visiting temples but (Monika- Sales executive) have guided me to opt for this place.
The driver was also very nice in talking and have our total tour itinerary. He was so good that he have allowed us to spend at least 4-5 hrs. in Taj Mahal and rest of the places were visited by me in the evening time. He was a great support and he preferred us hygienic and cheap places for the lunch.
Employs of this organization were in constant touch with me and my driver during my tour and it is their efforts which have made my tour a REMEMBER ABLE one for me.

• Other

• Location

Colorsofindiatours.com's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your generous compliments for Colors of India Tours. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a pleasure to learn that the level of service you received from our team has highlighted your experience with us.

Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.
We look forward to welcoming you back for Himachal Trip in the near future as well.

Best regards
Management Team Colors of IndiaTours Pvt. Ltd.