Superb & Superfine Tour Organizer colors of india tours Pvt

• Location

Guest's review of Colors of India Tours - www.colorsofindiatours.com

“Superb & Superfine Tour Organizer colors of india...”

Written on: 16/09/2013

I would like to pay my token of appreciation to Colors of India tours Pvt Ltd. The staff was friendly and always available to assist me for anything. I changed my itinerary 4-5 times but every time the sales Executive was very patient to send me the revised plan with any delay. After my package was booked I got all the assistance from the time I landed at the airport at Delhi. The Driver who came to pick me was very gentle. He took care of me and my wife as if I was his family member. My first destination was Shimla. It was a good experience there. The Hotel booked for me was located in the Mall itself so all the necessary tourist attraction were nearby. The best thing I liked about Shimla was its Climate. On the 3rd day I was to move to Manali covering places like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu valley. The view was magnificent.
Manali Stay was really a thrill. Manali Hotel Rooms had rooms just the way I needed. Bathrooms were clean and hygienic the roof has a beautiful view of the Mountains and valley. Good food, not expensive and great service. The location is perfect to move all around.

Rahul Gupta