My good teeth whitening results

Jenna_James's review of The Brighter Smiles Company, NatureWhite - www.brightersmilescompany.com

The Brighter Smiles Company, NatureWhite - www.brightersmilescompany.com

“My good teeth whitening results”

Written on: 28/05/2012 by Jenna_James (1 review written)

I have been using NatureWhite for a couple of months now after I was recommended by a friend.

Previously I have tried a number of teeth whitening products that contain peroxidases but my last experience with them left my teeth sensitive.

Not wanting to pay the expensive dental fees I thought I'd give NatureWhite a go. It only took about a week before I could start to see a difference. Straight away my teeth felt smoother and cleaning and then as I used it more my teeth began to look whiter.

It's strange how it works. I noticed the ends of my teeth going really white compared to near the top by my gums. When I used the product again I focussed more on the tops of my teeth and it really has made a difference.

I like how I'm not using bleaches and acids on my teeth any more and using a natural product.

I have already recommended NatureWhite to friends and family. I'm not normally one for writing reviews but have been so impressed by the results I have been getting I thought I'd leave a review.