don't trust things

Guest's review of Dr George's Teeth Whitening System

Dr George's Teeth Whitening System

“don't trust things”

Written on: 08/05/2012

I brought this product about a year ago now. and to be honest i thought i would have had nice white teeth by now! big mistake. when i tryed it yes it did work came up little white spots on your teeth, i thought brillant i'm going to have white teeth for once then i noticed after the second use of it my teeth started to hurt so i used the blue stuff that you get with it. yes it worked for a day took the pain way. then ever since then my teeth have done note but hurt! so carried on and after 2 weeks all i had to show for it was yellow teeth with the odd white spot! and my teeth felt sensative. my partner loves it says i'm talking rubbish and says look at my teeth there white and so i don't hurt his feelings i say yes look a bit whiter but to be honest they look no diffent than before. all the videos have seen and read reviews if your noticed all the girls have either got make up on or a tan. and if you put 2 and 2 together when you put make up on or have a tan your teeth looks a lot whiter anyway. if you want white teeth stop kidding yourself and go dentist and have done probley there is a reason its exspensive! cuz it works at the dentists!!!!

Carrie2013's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2013

This stuff really does work, I have had my teeth whitened at the dentist which cost £350 around 5 years ago and Instead of paying thar again i bought this product and have been using this for 5 days and can already see the difference. Yes your teeth will be sensitive because you are putting peroxide on them but to be honest the dentists whitening made my teeth more sensitive and burned my gums a lot more than this. The sensitivity does go away eventually and to help you can put toothpaste in the gum guards which will help put fluoride back into your teeth (as advised by my dentist). This product is definitely worth the money and results will show after only a few uses.

Jay1234's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

I love how negative comments are receiving such immediate defensive responses...

You work for the company. Nobody sticks up for a brand on EVERY negative comment