Amazing results

blueberries5's review of Brighter Image Tooth Whitening Gel

Brighter Image Tooth Whitening Gel

“Amazing results”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by blueberries5 (1 review written)

I can't believe how many negative reviews I am seeing. I started using this company years ago and have recommended them to so many people, all of whom love them too. I noticed a difference within the first application. I do mine overnight and have rules I follow to make sure there are no probs. I generally receive my products within about 7 days (but I am in the UK and they are based in the US). I had lab processed trays and as a nurse I have had so many complements on my white smile. Most of the nurses at my work have all used the product too on my recommendation and have all loved the results.

I top up my smile every 4-6 mths and it only takes a couple of applications to get it back to snowy white. I have previously used whitening strips which were horrible and made my tooth enamel feel bad. I don't get this with the bleaching gel from brighter image. I make sure I don't brush my teeth before application, or it seems to react with the toothpaste, and if my teeth got sensitive with prolonged use, I used to do alternate days. I have had such amazing results, love my smile and everyone else can't wait to do the same. :) It was also amazingly good value for money and I will continue to use this and be proud of my smile.