Beauty & the Toaster.

• Style

• Service & Support

Papa_Lush's review of Russell Hobbs Classic 4 Slice

Russell Hobbs Classic 4 Slice

“Beauty and the Toaster.”

Written on: 04/02/2013 by Papa_Lush (18 reviews written)

From reading the previous reviews it appears that people have been horribly cruel towards this magnificent and majestic toaster. Me and toasty first met in a bar a couple of months ago, I noticed her perched upon a stool with her beautiful metal frame gathering the attention of all the men, I didn't think I stood a chance with such a sexy toaster. I swallowed my pride and approached her, it turns out she liked me, and we instantly hit it off, later we consumated the relationship, and have been living together ever since. We are now considering having children, but are struggling on what we should name our baby toaster. I like the name Gary, but she prefers Russ. What do you guys think? We would also love for you to be at the wedding. So let me know if you're coming. The wedding is in July, no one is coming so far, but hopefully some of you might turn up.

• 1 - 6 months