Reliable & you get what you pay for...

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

a8drewson's review of Dualit 45375 4-Slice Toaster

Dualit 45375 4-Slice Toaster

“Reliable and you get what you pay for...”

Written on: 03/02/2012 by a8drewson (2 reviews written)

When the timer on our two slice Dualit packed up I found they had changed the spec so the replacement wasn't a straightforward £16 fix. Seeing a decent looking cheap toaster in Asda I thought why not: after unpacking it I realised the flimsy toaster looked like a cheap replacement. It went back.
We decided to go for the 4 slice toaster from Edwardes.co.uk - I mention them because they come up on google without any feedback but the service was first rate (ordered at 4pm Friday received it Monday). They were much cheaper than any of the other sellers - more than a couple of ebay auctions and Amazon.
The toaster: we regret getting a 4 slicer. We don't use the 4 enough to justify and it is a big as a bread bin (almost). But it looks better than our Nigella Lawson bread bin - that's for sure.
I know it is just a toaster but without the kitchen started to look like a youth hostel. It does the job. Dualit parts are available on eBay - the elements are easy to replace. And they are made in Britain...

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Not sure if it's the same model shown. Trad chrome model

Special Features