a poacher that's good!

• Service & Support

BobbF's review of Back to Basics Egg and Muffin Toaster

Back to Basics Egg and Muffin Toaster

“a poacher that's good!”

Written on: 11/01/2012 by BobbF (1 review written)

I love to wake up and make an easy hot breakfast. If you're like me in the morning you don't want fuss with pots and pans, the stove and then the dreaded clean up. If this sounds like you then look no further because this toaster is for you. This affordable toaster and egg poacher by Back To Basics is one of my favorite appliances and wins over all my friends who see me use it.
How does it work? It's easy. Put your bread/muffin in the toaster. Add a tablespoon and half of water to the poacher. Crack the egg in the little teflon pan and break the yolk to spread out the egg. Put your cooked meat in the top shelf of the poacher and put the lid on. Next, press the toast/egg button then push down the toaster handle and wait. The egg and toast will be done at the same time!
Don't want an egg? That's ok! This toaster has a toast only button, egg only button as well as the toast/egg button.

A quick tip. It helps to put a little oil in the teflon pan before you crack the egg into it. It will allow the egg to flop out even more effortlessly.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• egg poacher, meat warmer

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Mi55Behaviour's Response to BobbF's Review

Written on: 19/07/2012

This looks awesome - I need to buy one for the weekends.

Jason_Sanderson's Response to BobbF's Review

Written on: 15/01/2013

I received this as a present for christmas from my 10 year old daughter. At first I thought this was a joke but its actually really cool! I love it. Plus she makes her own breakfast with it. I think it makes her feel like a "grown up!"

Jo4Nne's Response to BobbF's Review

Written on: 13/09/2012

Never seen this item before and love the look and ease of it ...... will be adding this to my kitchen gadgets x