The Outwell Montana 6 must be the best in its class

• Easy to erect?

• Durability

• Comfort

Guest's review of Outwell Montana 6

“The Outwell Montana 6 must be the best in its class”

Written on: 25/07/2012

We love our monty 6. We have now had it for 2 years and we have the front extension which I use as a kitchen/diner. The side porch we use as an ensuite for our camping loo. We camp a lot with friends and can easily fit 8 in around the table for dinner. It has done us proud and happily stood up to 70mph wind and torrential rain for 3 days during our last trip. Sadly our friends we went with had to put their Coleman in the bin on the way home. That weekend we were the envy of the campsite. The bedrooms are really spacious, as there is only 2 of us we use the 2 bedrooms as one.
I would recommend getting the carpet too.
It is at the higher end of the price range for polyester tents but I would have happily paid double for mine.
If you are looking for a warm, comfortable and spacious home from home look no further, I dont have a bad word to say about it apart from dont follow Outwells pitching instructions watch the man at Yeomans on utube and you cant go wrong

• 6