Impossible to get item repaired under warranty

Bubba10's review of Samsung

Samsung

“Impossible to get item repaired under warranty”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by Bubba10 (3 reviews written)

I got a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which cost more than £500/- about 7 months ago, Many of the 16GB models are dying for no reason and it is foud to be defective motherboard software (nandflash) which will totally corrupt the motherboard and make it unusable. Unfortunately my phone did have the same problem. I contact Samsung and sent my phone to once of theie service centres. When I sent the phone it was powering up but would not go beyond the welcome scree. I got it back after about 2 weeks and they claim it has water damage. I can vouch it has never been in contact with water. I opened it myself and all the liquid damage indicators are intact. They have put some stickers around the glue which is used to fix the components and they call it water damage! it is bone dry with not a drop of water anywhere. Just not honouring the warranty when it is a known Samsung issue. Will go to court and report to BBC watchdog. Never buy from these guys who will lie and cheat when it comes to repairing their highly unrliable goods.