BT Edge 1500

robertso's review of BT Edge 1500

BT Edge 1500

“BT Edge 1500”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by robertso (20 reviews written)

This code less office phone is very fantastic in its functions, it has a smart look, the ear piece also functions very very clear, the network reception also okay, I have been using it and it has proved o be a reliable office company, it also has a hands-free mode that can be used to retrieved o receive phone calls in cases where for example in a meeting and everyone in the meeting would like to listen to the person talking. I prefer it as since I started using it I haven't had any fishy issue in using it.

Nicholasrichie's Response to robertso's Review

Written on: 16/06/2013

When our old cordless phones turned out to be not such a good buy (they broke within a year) we looked around for replacements and having read a few reviews about it, decided on these BT cordless phones. We have had it now for about 4 months and I have to say that I am really impressed with it!