Perfect for me

nronoskaya's review of Shout Magazine

“Perfect for me”

Written on: 10/02/2012 by nronoskaya (1 review written)

I enjoy basically every article. The writers are clever and witty and keep my engaged. I always talk about it with my friends.

• Monthly

Published

• Occasionally

Regularity Of Purchase.

Samreenm's Response to nronoskaya's Review

Written on: 31/05/2013

I am also the reader of Shout Magazine. Every column holds the attention of the reader. My friends also read it, and after that we discuss it. This activity proves to be vital as it increases our knowledge and keeps us engaged in a good activity.

Samreen M