Yuk worst ever!

harobed22's review of Tesco Finest Earl Grey

Tesco Finest Earl Grey

“Yuk worst ever!”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by harobed22 (1 review written)

We only drink Earl Grey tea, usually Twinings, Sainsburys or Asda. On holiday and could only get to a Tesco...I cant believe they can call this Earl Grey. I actually got the box out of the recycling to check I hadnt made a mistake. Its stronger than the strongest 'builders tea' and not even a hint of bergamot, more like a very strong darjeeling.where's their quality control? If this is their finest I wont be trying their standard range!

Andysaysit's Response to harobed22's Review

Written on: 15/12/2013

I haven't had the Tesco Earl Gray Tea for over a year now until today. I bought 100 Earl Gray Tesco tea bags today in its new looking box. I must say i did the same as you and went to the bin to look at the box to see what i bought, it did say Earl Gray Tea but i must say, it doesn't taste anything like it did when i used to buy it last year. New box, Horrible new taste.