Nescafe Azera Barista Style Instant Coffee

olivia_jones's review of Nescafe Gold Blend

Nescafe Gold Blend

“Nescafe Azera Barista Style Instant Coffee ”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by olivia_jones (4 reviews written)

I really enjoy my coffee and usually I am rather picky…..because near my office there isn’t a single decent place to get a nice cup of coffee (!!!!) I decided to try and find a nice one from the supermarket. As I was searching through the different types and varieties I came across Nescafe’s Azera product. The packaging looks nice and rather unique, additionally the product is advertised as a “Barista Style Instant Coffee” (as stated on the tin below the product name!) I should also add that the packaging also states that this specific coffee blend is “finely blended, has a roasted coffee flavour, intense aroma, and velvety coffee crema”. After all this promoting effort I thought that it might actually be nice and I bought it - by the way the cost for this small tin was 2 pounds. The only point in which I agree with the company is that the coffee is finely ground. The coffee taste as bad as any instant coffee and has nothing to do with the way a barista would make a coffee. In all I would say that I was disappointed by the product, I would not recommend it and I will not buy it again.