Lovely, quick & easy

RonnyW75's review of Kenco Cappio

Kenco Cappio

“Lovely, quick and easy”

Written on: 28/08/2012 by RonnyW75 (6 reviews written)

I am a big big fan of ice coffee and have been looking for a solid buy over the counter option for many years. I have ice coffee every time the wife wants to so to the coffee shop as I'm not a massive fan of hot drinks and this offers a cool alternative to normal coffee.

I have tried to make my own with limited success, seems I can get a cold coffee drink but just never taste quite the same. Then to my luck I was shopping last week and spotted this in our local supermarket. I just got the one to try in case it was no good but I have since gone back and stocked up on a few more. Its not all that cheap however so I cant get too use to this habit.

I've started taking one to work every day and will continue to do so until I get bored of it or find something better but at the moment this answers all my ice coffee needs.

Well worth trying for fans of ice coffee, I'm now trying to see if I can buy it in bulk anywhere to save some money.

Very nice indeed!