Try the vanilla flavour!

aaruto66's review of Gourmesso - www.gourmesso.co.uk

Gourmesso - www.gourmesso.co.uk

“Try the vanilla flavour!”

Written on: 07/02/2014 by aaruto66 (1 review written)

Although my boyfriend says I am only spoiling the taste of a good espresso, I like my coffee with a bit of extra flavor: chocolate, cocoa, vanilla etc., pretty much everything that can make its taste a bit more "exotic". I completely understand this does not apply to everyone, but if you are like me then read the next couple of lines!

A while back I used to buy a vanilla flavored instant coffee and I absolutely loved it! Unfortunately, at some point it became too hard to find, so I had to go back to the good old traditional espresso. About a month ago I bumped into Gourmesso, thanks to an random ad I saw. They not only had pretty decent variety of flavored coffee blends, but seemed much cheaper compared to other capsuled coffee companies, especially Nespresso.

From there on I did not need to much convincing to place my first order: vanilla, chocolate and caramel coffee, one box each. The capsules arrived for about 5 days and as I suspected a loved them! Indeed, Gourmesso have managed to combine high quality coffee with some excellent flavors, which automatically made Gourmesso my preferred coffee brand. So far my favourite is the vanilla espresso, I recommend it highly! Oh, and I recently saw that they have a new flavour - Nutmeg. Can't wait to try it!