Left without food & disappointed by service

Imperial Place (IP4), Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1JN
0344 243 7777
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Jd04's review of Just Eat - www.just-eat.co.uk

“Left without food and disappointed by service ”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by Jd04 (1 review written)

After ordering food and receiving a confirmation number and estimated delivery time I sat down in the knowledge that food was on its way.... It was a long waiting time (expect that on a Fri night) but 30 mins beyond the estimated delivery time I called the restaurant... They had no knowledge of my order!

After speaking on the customer services live chat I get informed that It was the restaurants fault and when calling the restaurant I get that it's just-eats fault... I'm left in the middle no nearer to a solution. Although I was offered a voucher... £3 from just eat, yes just £3, ought to buy me a side.

It's now late at night and to resolve means an additional wait from another supplier.

Poor service, poor recommended resolution and just overall a flawed system! If it goes wrong you are left high and dry

• Quality of service

By Just-Eat

Written on: 27/09/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear that you experienced this through our website. We would appreciate the chance to look into this for you and see if we can bring the matter to a resolve for you :-)

If you can. please send us an email to us.

Kind regards,