Very handy when you've just moved

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

reviewkitten's review of Hungryhouse - www.hungryhouse.co.uk

“Very handy when you've just moved”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

When we moved into a new town we had a couple of takeaway menus that had found their way into our mailbox. However most seemed a little far away and all were for Indian food.

I stumbled across Hungry House as I searched for online takeaway menus. It features a number of local restaurants and fast food places that would deliver to our area. All we needed to do was enter our postcode and then we could choose what cuisine we fancied.

We then got a list of places that were open for delivery. I normally sort them by top rated to see what other people think before we order food. We then placed our order and paid through Hungry House which is always nice as you don't have to worry about so many people getting your card details. I also like being able to track my order and seeing what I had in the past. Makes it much easier to re-order.

We've tried quite a few places now and have a small number of favourites. I'd recommend giving it go as the site really helps when you're stuck for dinner and are not sure what to have.