Not great

• Quality

helenlawtonthe3rd's review of Samsung Galaxy Tab

Samsung Galaxy Tab

“Not great”

Written on: 11/10/2011 by helenlawtonthe3rd (1 review written)

I have had the Samsung Galaxy Apollo for around 6 months now and overall I am very happy with it. The screen is very clear and is easy to use and navigate through. I first got the handset through Orange which had 2 interface systems installed – one Samsung one and one Orange one which was very confusing as it kept switching from one to another.

However, After a few months of using this handset, it developed problems whereby it kept switching off randomly and in the end refused to switch on at all. When this happened, I contacted Orange who advised me to visit a Carphone Warehouse who sent it back to Samsung to be serviced. When I got it back, they had upgraded the system but it still had problems loading up. After sending it back the second time, they replaced they phone itself which meant I lost all my data saved on the phone!! :-(

On a positive note, I do like the look of the phone, and I have dropped it a few times and it seems to have survived the impact – unlike my previous Samsung Pixon which broke within a few months! I mainly use the phone for texting and checking my emails, although it is also very easy to use the internet and download additional apps etc, so would recommend to those who just need a simple and stylish phone to use that survives daily wear and tear and that isn’t too expensive.

• Quality