The Ipad Rocks

• Quality

mrswilson12's review of New iPad (3rd Gen)

New iPad (3rd Gen)

“The Ipad Rocks”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by mrswilson12 (12 reviews written)

The new IPAD is absolutely one of the best hand held devices i have ever purchased.

The biggest surprise was the built in double sided camera, this has allowed to to have lots of fun with the IPAD. The first IPAD was great, however did not come with the built in camera and therefore this is why i love the new version more.

I purchased the 16GB version, and was plesently suprised at how much spare storage room I had after installing the main basic apple applications.

The screen is very responsive and in addition is large in size, most especially when comparing to my blackberry and netbook. Well done Apple on producing a brilliant next generation tablet computer.

The Wireless connection issue I encountered was due to my router, once this was corrected, I have had no problems accessing online reosurces and mobile applications.

I also share my IPAD with the rest of my family, young and old, they all love using it for different reasons, and all of them fight for access on a daily basis.

A top gadget, and one that I personally recommend to all families out there.

• Quality