New Ipad? Really?

• Quality

Gunther420's review of New iPad (3rd Gen)

New iPad (3rd Gen)

“New Ipad? Really?”

Written on: 17/03/2012 by Gunther420 (2 reviews written)

Don't get me wrong I like the ipad i have done since ipad2. but i was a bit disappointed when i actually got to to look at one yesterday. I went down to PC world and had to ask which is the new iPad which was a great start.

For weeks i was hearing how great this retina screen is and how everything pops out at you. To be honest it didn't do anything for me. There were 4 other people there wondering if this was the new ipad and I'm sure there will be plenty of others. These was an element of crispness of the images and you would have to really look for the differences between ipad 2 and the new ipad(3) screen wise

The only way we could distiguish between version 2 and 3 was the dictation feature which we realised would only display when there is internet connectivity.

Yes there is a version which has 4G capabilities and they all have faster graphics chip and a better camera. and if those things are very important to you please get one you will love it.

But if your looking to get a great tablet do not disregard the ipad2 its around 70 cheaper and you could always tell your friends its the new ipad

Guest's Response to Gunther420's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

Last week was a blip, due to me spending much of the past two weeks rwieveing and testing iPad apps and little else. The balance will be back to normal next week. However, I take exception of me having not reviewed a non-HD app in weeks . The week before last, nine apps were covered, only one of which was an iPad one. The week before that was iPad-heavy, but still had 3 of 7 reviews being for the iPhone, and the week before that had 6 iPhone reviews and 3 iPad ones.