Amazing kids tablet

Guest's review of Meep! tablet

Meep! tablet

“Amazing kids tablet”

Written on: 05/12/2012

I have recently brought my eight year old son the Meep! tablet from Oregon scientific, after hearing nothing but good reviews from all the mums down the school. I have to say I think its the best birthday present I have ever brought him, he has had endless hours of fun on it already and loves the sense of freedom he gets from being able to communicate with his other friends that have Meep! tablets and play the games he wants to play as and when he wants.

The Meep! is the perfect size and is very well built and has with stood a lot of drops. The online parental management system is relatively simple once you have got used to it, and the controls are straight forward. My favourite part has to be the online coin/allowance system as it allows both of us to have control as I can chose how much he is allowed to spend and he can independently pick which games and books that he wants to download.

The quality of the parental controls are amazing and my son is unaware that I am able to view every thing he views and uses as well as limiting the time that he uses certain parts of the Meep! for example the games which gives us both a sense of control and lets me keep an eye on him! Money well spent!

• Quality