Very pleased with my ipad 2

• Quality

Wendy B's review of Apple iPad 2

Apple iPad 2

“Very pleased with my ipad 2”

Written on: 06/02/2012 by Wendy B (13 reviews written)

I thought about buy the ipad early last year but opted for a netbook thinking that it would be easier to put pictures on direct from an SD card, the problem with that was it was so slow at loading I could have nodded off, 'not so with the ipad' I bought mine at Argos in November and because I had an Argos card took advantage of the buy now pay later terms, I am so glad I did it has been great for accessing my emails in a few seconds and contacting friends surfing the net and playing games, there are many free applications and the ipad is so easy to use my grandchildren love it, even the youngest who is only three has no issues with it, I would recomend that one buys a protective case , I bought one which protects back and front plus puts it to sleep when the cover is closed, the battery last a good time too all in all very pleased with my purchase.

• Quality

Katy07's Response to Wendy B's Review

Written on: 26/04/2012

It is very convenient to use I Pad 2 for me in business and entertainment. I can playing games on bed and browsing the website on my favorite place. It's easy to communicate with my friends & business friends by it!