Incomplete order

jbaweber's review of QVC

“Incomplete order”

Written on: 26/09/2011 by jbaweber (1 review written)

I ordered a Dell computer item #E167741 with multi software which included lifetime virus protection. I received the laptop and it appeared to have all software loaded so I was pleased. After a few weeks, Macafee started sending popups that my virus protection was about to expire. Long story short, I was not mailed the software package which included virus protection, it wasn't even ordered with my laptop.

I called in live while the product was being presented and ordered it. How did it not get included? When I realized what happened I called QVC and asked to speak to a supervisor, and was assured one would call me within 2 hours. 48 hours later I called back. They can ship the package of software now, they don't know why it wasn't ordered but I should receive it in a couple of weeks. I think it will be best to return item rather than use it for two weeks with no protection. I am not a happy camper, and I will refrain from ordering from QVC in the future. For $600+ I can go to my local computer store and get what I need.

• Shopping