Appalling delivery service from the courier they use

Guest's review of Ideal World www.idealworld.tv

“Appalling delivery service from the courier they use”

Written on: 19/02/2013

This is the third order placed with Ideal World in 2 months, and the third late delivery. Still awaiting Toshiba tablet ordered on 8th December as a Xmas present. I like the products Ideal World sell, but they seriously need to look at their use of Hermes as a courier company, as with all three latest deliveries, they ran late because Hermes sat on them for 5-7 days, constantly stating on online tracking "courier re=attempting delivery" when they had certainly not tried to deliver to MY home. I had the same issue three weeks ago with Amazon who are normally excellent at delivery but this time they used....yes you can guess who.....and guess what!!! Late delivery from them. Amazon had to express next day delivery of the goods themselves. So I would suggest there is a real issue with the courier company rather than the company themselves. Having said that, I am still awaiting a response from Ideal World customer services. Having read 100s of online reviews about their customer services, this does not seem up to the mark either although this is the first time I have contacted them, with no response. I will not order from Ideal World again because of poor delivery service (this is my 6th and last order in 5 months). I will not also order from Amazon direct while they continue to use the same courier company.

• Shopping