APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Guest's review of Ideal World www.idealworld.tv

“APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 10/05/2012

At 20.47hrs Monday 7th May I ordered and paid in full for a Karcher K3 575 pressure washer. After ordering this item,I happened to review Idealworld customer reviews and was horrified to read such appalling service customers were experiencing from their customer care dept.
At 0845hrs Tuesday 8th I emailed Idealworld informing them that I would like to cancel my order and requested my money refunded. I received an automated reply back immediately stating that they would be in contact regarding the matter raised asap.
At 10.27hrs I received an email stating that my order had been placed,I immediately telephoned the customer care dept which was in India and explained that I wanted the item cancelled. The operator stated that the item was being despatched direct from supplier and she would contact them immediately to cancel the order. This would be followed up with confirmation by way of a telephone call which I would receive within 2 days. This call I made cost me £8.00 and todate have not received the call back or any reply to my emails sent. Never again will I be ordering items from this company. I totally agree with all the negative reviews published from previous customers and wonder just how long the company will remain in business.

• Shopping